Tuesday, October 2, 2012

pony rides...

 I'm not gunna lie to ya...
today was pretty awesome!

After lazing in bed for longer than necessary sipping my coffee, I got all my babies ready and headed to my friends house...our holiday buddies ...Ange and Shane have 4 boys...
We ate lunch, the children painted some awesome ceramics she had on hand..
( yep she had ceramic dolphins and puppies on hand...cool huh?)
The boys ran out to the damn and checked yabbie nets, they jumped on the trampoline and had a ball..and Ange and I kinda just hung out...talking about a new idea she had....
It's  a $100 CHALLENGE....
Once a month we will go somewhere...hubbies and children included...and we have a budget for the day of $100 each family, and we will see how much fun we can have on that $100....this month is her choice of activity and next month will be mine...I think it's going to be heaps of fun...
First $100 challenge is happening at a BIG ass rock...more details to come!!!


Twice I had my ladies beg me to have more babies today...just because of this little fella here...his name is Tanner and man o man he's got such a beautiful little face.


They ate icy poles in the sunshine...
and giggled over an ipad game that repeats whatever you say...
Ahem...let me repeat that..it repeats whatever you say...there may have been some choice words giggled into that ipad
that Ange and I pretended not to hear!


Sending some smoochy love here via Instagram to my lovely girl Rebecca in Florida...


Ange has horses..


and she let mah babies have a ride...
I told her today she should teach little people lessons in riding because her and her Mother Annie speak so gently and lovely when teaching...
She laughed...because she's a nurse and already has a job...plus all her babies.... where the heck would she find time to teach?.. :-)
My girls surprised me and Ange...they were super relaxed and happy...
I couldn't see a nervous face amongst them...

Violet gets the first go...


yep even Blossom Baby had a turn...


Hi Mama...


Daisy doo goes next.



Then onto the Rose...


Who led by herself for a little bit...and looked so so very proud!


It was a beautiful day...thanks to our friends...
and this Mama came home so tired..all I wanted to do, was flop on the couch and hang....
but no no no...it never works out that way!!
does it?


before I go..My naz worked his butt of this weekend to build this Bali hut for our pool area and I had to brag about it...he worked really hard...it was just a lump of wood when he began...
I love that he's so handy at this kinda stuff!!
This summer will be extra fun with some pool side shade....


tell me about you school holiday fun....
and have you ever set yourself a special day fun budget and it worked out?

hugs to you all
xoxoxox

4 comments:

hi there