Tuesday, April 23, 2013

swoonsville AND badluck

 
it's been a crazy ass 2013
things got a little out of hand in the bad luck department..
it went from bad...to....worse..
it's kinda why I haven't been in this space...I just wasn't myself
kids sick, husband sick....I felt like I was actually going to loose my mind.
 
but I vow that from this day on, things are going to get better.. things will turn around.
 
and it starts with finding joy in what we have....like paint on baby fingers, and words like
"I wuv you Mummy"....
all clovers 'f''s are 'S's...and just hearing her ask to me to put socks on her "seet"..sends me into blissful SWOONSVILLE happiness...
or one I hear often......
"I so sappy mummy"....
 
 

 You see we had to get all of our bad luck out of the way early 2013 ..because something awesome is going to happen soon...
Passports...are a clue...
and nobody wants bad luck on a plane...do they!!!
With our latest bad luck, layla being bitten by a white tail spider and it turned necrotic (holy shit look that up ...its bad) we decided we were done with the bad luck..like it's a choice...
whos knows maybe it is?
 
 
These little loves of mine have been wonderful through all of our colitis, croup, teeth extractions, spider bites, nursemaids elbows....ughhh...
and their growing...my oh my are they growing..
the only boy is about 5cms taller than me
the rose is up to my nose...wahhhhh...
the daisy hasn't actually grown an inch ..lol..we think shes shrinking...HA!! but seriously she's tiny!
and the violet, well shes turning into a little Miss who is trying so hard to be helpful to me...ohh I love her
and the blossom baby...well...she is hilarious. for example
last night I was looking for my car keys...
I called out.."anyone seen my keys?"..
and a  little voice replied...
"yep ...in my bootie"....
which is her father reply to everything...except he uses the word "ass"...
I should totally give her snaps for saying a more polite "bootie"...
 
we laughed so hard because...
ya know...shes two...and two is cheeky and funny!!!
 

 
so tomorrow is another day...
a day closer to our trip away to meet, our darling friends...
 
I have so much to plan for and so much to do...
but right now...
Im going to run myself a stinkin hot bath ..
and soak
 

 
 
seeya later gators...


1 comment:

hi there