Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fun happens when Mums got her back turned!

Moments ago, this happened!

My sweet love who never really gets into anything decided she would be a rebel.
I'm so so proud!
Clover is one of those toddlers who is never in trouble, never does anything naughty...
she's just really really good.
So when I saw that she'd done this....found her sisters face paint and decorated her face...
my heart turned immediately into a puddle!!
I was on the phone and the computer...simultaneously!!
I should do that more often..hehe!!!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I have 2 19 month identical twins who painted themselves head to toe yesterday-beautiful childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete

hi there